SHARE THE EXCITEMENT WHILE SUPPORTING A GREAT CAUSE
Dear Sponsor, The CPS Golf Committee invites you to share the excitement of our 27th Annual Scholarship Tournament --while supporting a great cause-- to be celebrated on Friday, March 24, 2023, at The Country Club - Grand Reserve. Net Proceeds from the event will provide scholarships for deserving students whose families experience financial hardship.
This event will include a full day of golfing on the scenic Grand Reserve (right after the PGA Tour - Puerto Rico Open) breakfast, lunch, and cocktails throughout the golf course, dinner, and great player gifts, raffles, and auction prizes during the Awards Ceremony. Please keep in mind that there are also many benefits, including but not limited to:
• Promotion of your business/company and products/brand to a prosperous
• Online exposure: recognition in pre-event, event and post event social media (13k+
Likes), website (cpspr.org) mentions/ads (1k+ recurring viewers) and e-blast
promotions (3k+ recipients)
• Recognition during the awards ceremony and throughout the golf course
• Placement on event banners and school campus banners (heavily-transited areas)
• Valuable business networking opportunities
• Spaces for company promotional items
Not a golfer? No problem. You can still celebrate with us and support the CPS Scholarship Fund by sponsoring the event with a monetary and/or in-kind (prizes, gifts) donation. See details below.
CPS is committed to providing students with an engaging academic program within a caring and collaborative environment that develops leadership skills, creativity, social responsibility, and character. We look forward to your participation and appreciate your support.